Hands on real world projects that will help you exercise your knowledge of TypeScript.
Learning a new programming language is best when you practice what you learn as you learn it. The projects here will help you practice the contents of Learning TypeScript's chapters. They're made so you can work through each chapter's projects after you finish reading that chapter.
Projects can take the shape of:
- 🥗 Appetizers: bite-sized directed warmups
- 🍲 Entrees: larger, more hands-off challenges
- 🍰 Desserts: entrees with a fun twist
You'll want the following tools installed on your computer:
- Git [download]: available globally as
- Node [download]: available globally as
- VS Code [download]: available globally as
code(optional; any IDE with TypeScript support will do)
Then, set up the github.com/LearningTypeScript/projects repository locally:
git clone https://github.com/LearningTypeScript/projects learning-typescript-projects cd learning-typescript-projects npm i
Unions And Literals
Using IDE Features